I don’t know about you, but looking at gift guides is one of my favorite Christmas time hobbies! We all have that one friend or family member who either has their own business or has a “side hustle” in addition to their daily job. It’s sometimes hard to find gifts for them because … what do they want?! Personal gifts are always incredibly special, but sometimes we want to give them gifts that show we support whatever business or goal they’re working towards.
With this gift guide, I’ve added a few things that you can get for any female freelancer – photographers, illustrators, copywriters, brand designers, you name it!
1. Fuzzy blanket – For all of the ladies that work from home, this is for you! I don’t know about you, but I always get so chilly in my house (We keep it pretty chilly… but a blanket is always a must). Perfect for keeping you warm while doing your thing!
2. Colored pens – If you’re anything like me, you like to color code your agenda. I’ve been doing this since middle school so nice colored pens are always a must. These would be super cute paired with a nice notebook for your freelancing friends that love to stay organized!
3. Backpack – This is one of the CUTEST backpacks I’ve ever seen. It’s actually a laptop holder and is great for your photographers or designers on the go. Working at a coffee shop? Just throw your computer and iPad in here and you’re good to go!
4. Planner – Like I mentioned earlier, us #bossbabes have to stay organized. A sweet planner is a great gift for your entrepreneurial friends who love to have everything neat and clean! A little tip on this one – try finding one that’s in their brand colors. It’s an extra step that will make them feel a little extra-loved during the Holiday season.
5. iPad Pro – Now, this one is a little bit of a stretch. I personally LOVE my iPad Pro so I had to put it on here, but I know it’s an investment. There are less expensive ones (regular iPad starts at $329) but the Pro is a game changer for freelancers that use the Adobe Suite on a daily-basis!
6. Home state mug – This gift is a sweet, personal, yet affordable one. This mug is for all of your coffee or tea-drinking friends – it’s also great as a pen holder or desk decoration – haha!
7. Hydro Flask – My Hydro Flask is an absolute must every day. Everyone, not just freelancers, need to stay hydrated and this insulated cup is the perfect way to do so! I hate to admit it, but I honestly love it more than my Yeti (I wouldn’t typically hate to admit it, but now that I’ve found out that “VSCO girls” are a thing… I’m a little embarrassed to say I like my Hydro Flask and scrunchies). Anyways, I love this thing and anyone who receives it would absolutely feel the same way!
8. AirPods – Let me just say wow. AirPods are a game changer, especially if you work in a co-working space, coffee shop, or just about any space with people. You don’t have to worry about cords getting tangled and their compact case can easily fit into a purse or laptop bag.
9. Blue light glasses – Definitely the gift to give for all of your friends (or even yourself) that work on a computer every day. I used to get killer migraines staring at a screen all day, but these glasses have changed that for me. There are so many options online, but these are my favorite!
10. Sherpa pullover – This one is for all of the work from home girls (just like the blanket – can you see I like cozy things?!). Perfect for when you have no meetings, this pullover is super cozy but makes you still feel like you sort of got dressed for the day. Need I say more?